febrero 23, 2012 § Deja un comentario
En Europa durante el mes de enero se registro una ligera mejoría económica, sin embargo lo que casi no se comento el día de ayer en las noticias fue:
Markit Flash Eurozone PMI
22 February 2012
Eurozone business activity slips back into contraction in February
– Flash Eurozone PMI Composite Output Index at 49.7 (50.4 in January). Second-highest in six months.
– Flash Eurozone Services PMI Activity Index at 49.4 (50.4 in January). Second-highest in six months.
– Flash Eurozone Manufacturing PMI at 49.0 (48.8 in January). Six-month high.
– Flash Eurozone Manufacturing PMI Output Index at 50.4 (50.4 in January).
enero 12, 2012 § Deja un comentario
La respuesta a nuestra pregunta de ayer.
Manufacturing output falls at fastest trend rate in two-and-a-half years
- Production falls 0.1% in November, according to official data
- Downward trend in manufacturing steepest since June 2009
- PMI signals further fall in Decembe
Both industrial production and manufacturing output in the euro area fell 0.1% in November. The drop in manufacturing output was the third in succession, taking production 2.4% below the peak seen in August. In the three months to November, output was 1.2% below the prior three months, signalling the steepest downward trend rate since June 2009.